4 Spires, Inc. (www.4spires.com) is a leading provider of web-based applications built on the principles of commitment based management. This blog is devoted to exploring and promoting the practices and behaviors that help people make and keep their commitments. I have been designing business work flow and human capital management applications for more than two decades, and I am credited with creating the first-ever electronic workforce during my eight-year career at Apple Computer in the 1980′s. I founded and led my prior company, NOAH Software, for 10 years during which time we developed and successfully marketed numerous cutting-edge applications for the Fortune 500. From 2002 to 2007 I lived in Norway and spent considerable time working as a management consultant in Dublin, Ireland. I have authored several industry journal articles and been a frequent conference presenter. My wife and I, and our 4 children, live in Half Moon Bay, California. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CommitKeeper selected as finalist in Global Awards for Excellence in Knowledge Worker Innovation
- Improving Performance Management Systems Requires More Than Paving the Cow Path
- Conversations for Action
- Work Management Software 2013 – toward a richer understanding of this emerging new category
- Electronic Office Born 25 Years Ago This Month – A Retrospective
- 4Spires Welcomes New Customer – Fleet One
- 4Spires Brands New Image