4Spires is pleased to announce the launch of the newest version of our CommitKeeper product on the Salesforce platform. This application offers a ground-breaking approach for improving coordination, visibility, engagement, and accountability across all types of team initiatives. It closes the execution gap between strategy, tasks and results, and it takes collaboration to the next level.
Notable features in this version include the following:
- New Request. A simple form is used to make a request for a specific delivery from a performer/provider. The request can be tagged in multiple contexts for later search and reporting. This begins a dialog thread that documents the whole delivery cycle. Socialize the task with the broader community by selecting multiple observers.
- New Offer. In addition to using the request form, a commitment to deliver an outcome/result/task by a certain date can also be initiated by the performer/provider making an Offer to a customer/manager/colleague.
- New To Do. Create a task for yourself within the same tags so that you have a truly comprehensive list of all the work items on your plate.
- Supporting Requests. Execution often involves a hierarchy of dependent tasks. Delivering on a “parent” request depends on the successful completion of several “supporting requests” which may, in turn, depend on other “supporting requests”. Visualize up-to-the minute status on the entire network of dependencies.
- Suppress emails. To minimize and control email “clutter”, system administrators can suppress email notices without affecting the Chatter stream.
- Attach files. Attach files to requests/tasks that seamlessly integrate with the Salesforce document library and version control features.
- Integrates with CRM objects. Requests and responses made in CommitKeeper automatically appear in the activity history of the related Salesforce objects (e.g. leads, opportunities, projects, campaigns, etc.).
- Native and Aloha too. Built with code native to the Salesforce.com platform, the application fits right in to the user experience with no training required and feels like a “standard” platform utility. Aloha status means the application does not count against limits imposed by which edition of Salesforce (i.e. Group, Professional, Enterprise, Unlimited) the customer is running.
- Easy installation. Just a few clicks and it’s done.
Find it on the AppExchange here. Sign up for the free 30-day trial. Please forward to your colleagues who may have interest.
Thanks for your ongoing interest and support. More soon.